- Parts we manufacture are warrantied for 1 year from the time of purchase against damage or breakage under normal use conditions. Wedging, hitting, banging, improper storage, or otherwise using the components in a way where damage is potentially unavoidable is not covered.
- This includes the IF2 Centering Adapter and the IF3 camera housing as well as the assembly of the LED 6000k Light Rod.
- To submit a warranty claim submit photos of any damage, the location damage occurred in the chimney or flue, and a complete description of the type of system being inspected, how the product was being used, and when the damage occurred. We may require a conversation to understand how the damage occurred so that we can properly address any issues in subsequent designs so please include your name, date of original purchase, and the best number at which you can be reached. You can submit this information via email at email@example.com.
- All other replacement parts, lights, lenses, etc… are not warrantied other than by individual manufacturer warranties.
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please contact us with any questions.
Refund and Returns Policy
Downloadable products and App subscriptions are non-refundable once processed and all sales are final.
For all physical products our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase showing purchase directly from us.
If purchased from another party we cannot offer you a refund.
There are certain situations where either no refund or only partial refunds may be granted, if approved:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds Following Approval
For items ordered once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment as quickly as possible.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items: Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: InspectionFire, 2944 I-70 Business Loop #210, Grand Junction, CO 81504.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: InspectionFire, 2944 I-70 Business Loop #210, Grand Junction, CO 81504.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.