So I scheduled my demo… now what?
Thank you for scheduling your demo, and we look forward to meeting with you.
- You should have received a calendar invite via email from Google Calendar. Please makes sure you have received this email and added the appointment to your calendar.
- Leading up to the demo you will receive reminders 1 week, 1 day, and 10 minutes in advance, if applicable.
BEFORE THE DEMO
1. Clear your schedule
Time is money, and sacrificing an hour today will regain hours of your time tomorrow. The hour we spend together is an investment in your future.
2. Come with an open mind
We know you’ve been around for a while, and you have a standard order of operations you and your crew follow. Implementing any new system or process may require changing or altering how you accomplish your day to day tasks and workflows.
2. Come prepared with questions of your own for us
We want to make sure all your questions are answered to the fullest extent possible.
The main goal of your demo is to help you explore how you can use your report writing processes and the format and layout of the final customer report to improve your efficiency and profitability.
Primarily the demo will focus on:
- finding out about how you do business today,
- exploring the app,
- looking at some examples of the PDF output,
- discussing your current inspection and report writing process,
- seeing how enhancing how you write reports might affect the day to day processes within your business,
- and answering any questions you may have so that you can decide if implementing the app is the right step forward in your business.
- Some additional questions to consider include:
- What do you hope to accomplish using InspectionFire products (App or Camera Kits)?
- What systems are you using now?
- What roadblocks or bottlenecks affect your workflow today?
- Where are your pain points?
- What solutions have you already tried?
- Who needs to buy-in to any solutions you consider implementing?
OUR PROMISE: No pressure
Our goal is to show you how our product works, and the benefits that come with using our app. We are also happy to help discuss or look at any workflow or processes that might be affected by any changes you decide to make.
The goal, however, is not to pressure you into a purchase of a product you’re not comfortable using. Our app has helped multiple companies – including our own – to grow in a positive direction while also freeing up time for more important tasks. This demo is solely for the purpose of demonstrating the app’s capabilities, seeing how it could fit into your processes, and ultimately benefit your company.
Though we will ask if you are ready to move forward and implement the forms with our help at the end of the demo there is no pressure involved. We believe that the product should speak for itself and that it should answer a problem in your business that you can see better than we can. No hard sales tactics will be used.
From personal experience we know that changing your report writing processes can be daunting. Our goal is to help you navigate that transition as seamlessly and smoothly as possible.
We recommend having any decisions makers, or those that might be affected by changes in your inspection and report writing processes, available to participate and ask questions during the demo.
ORIENTATION & FOLLOWUP
When you choose to move forward with implementing the forms we will setup an orientation call for you and your team as applicable. We will be available for ongoing training and support and you will have a direct line to us for any questions you may have while implementing forms in the field.
If you choose to hold off or have questions we are committed to continuing to follow up with you as you would like, and would be happy to update you as new features and options become available. In this case we would also appreciate your feedback and any suggestions you may have as we continue to work on developing our products to meet your needs moving forward.
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet with us. We hope that the forms/app will be as transformative in your business as it has been in ours.
Please respond to the email that sent you here with any questions in the meantime.
The InspectionFire Team