No matter what camera system you are using sometimes you find smoke chambers and flues that just need more light. For example if you stick nearly any camera up into a 6′ wide smoke chamber or one where extremely heavy black creosote is present and absorbing all the light from your camera. When that happens it can be hard to see. Not anymore!
Our light rods were designed to add light to these areas to allow for better inspection. They are constructed to order using a rod size/brand you specify, assembled, and shipped to you upon completion. You can run them up immediately below your camera head, or on a separate rod just to add more light.
- Power Sweeping Rod – 1/2″ x 3′ (Buttonlock, Snaplok, etc…)
- Brand of rod must be specified when ordering, larger rod sizing possible but will be a custom order with adjusted pricing
- Delays in ordering and receiving the requested rod may delay production and shipping of your light rod*
- LED light
- LED rotary dimmer
- Plug-in power adapter/power supply
- Power cable (30′)
- Transparent heat shrink protection
- Pelican V100 Vault case (optional)
- If NOT selected then cables will ship without a case and you will have to find a suitable way to protect, store, and transport these cables
- The light rod itself will NOT fit into the case. It should be kept with your other rods however we recommend it NOT be used for power sweeping.
- It is recommended that you run a quick layer of electrical tape around the power wire for your lights and your rods every so often in a tall chimney to avoid putting the full weight of the cable on the LED light connection.
- This is a made to order product and may take several weeks to assemble and ship.
There are no reviews yet.