No matter what camera system you are using sometimes you find smoke chambers and flues that just need more light. For example if you stick nearly any camera up into a 6′ wide smoke chamber or one where extremely heavy black creosote is present and absorbing all the light from your camera, you can’t see as much as you could otherwise. Not anymore!
Our light rods were designed to add light to these areas to allow for better inspection. They are constructed to order using a rod brand you specify, once received assembled, and shipped to you upon completion. You can run them up immediately below your camera head, or on a separate rod just to add more light.
- Power Sweeping Rod – 1/2″ x 3′ (Buttonlock, Snaplok, etc…)
- Brand of rod must be specified when ordering, larger rod sizing possible but will be a custom order with adjusted pricing
- Delays in ordering and receiving the requested rod may delay production and shipping of your light rod
- LED light
- LED rotary dimmer
- Plug-in power adapter/power supply
- Power cable (30′)
- Transparent heat shrink protection
- Pelican V100 Vault case (optional)
- Ordering this kit with the optional case may delay shipping as we order these on an as needed basis. Once your order is placed we will order the case and then ship the entire kit once the case has been received and setup for use.
- If NOT selected then cables will ship without a case and you will have to find a suitable way to protect, store, and transport these cables
- The light rod itself will NOT fit into the case with the wires. It should be kept with your other rods however we recommend it NOT be used for power sweeping.
- It is recommended that you run a quick layer of electrical tape around the power wire for your lights and your rods every so often in a tall chimney to avoid putting the full weight of the cable on the LED light connection.
- This is a made to order product and may take several weeks to assemble and ship.